Are You Still Earning In Naira? hmmm Stop That Suffering Now!




If you are still earning in naira, you're just being punished and you are suffering.

It's time to put an end to that punishment and to that untold hardship and suffering.

When the Scriptures say "when they say there is a casting down, I see a lifting up" what do you really think it is saying?

That verse is surely referring to a time like this in Nigeria
because at no time before now had it been more lucrative to earn in dollar than in naira.

I am sure that you are one of those shouting that Government has failed to shore up the Naira so that it does not continue its free fall against all major currencies of the world including that of those Countries at war within and without; well I also was in that group until some weeks ago.

In those days, I would wake up and check the exchange rate and would bemoan the falling Naira and wonder how I was going to keep both ends meet.

But 4 weeks ago, I became a Partner with a wonderful Multinational Company for an Amazing Business in the Health and Wellness Industry dealing on high quality, scientifically researched, clinically proven, cutting edge and award winning Plant Stem Cell Products.

I noticed that as soon as I invested my money in Naira, I not only got the Plant Stem Cell Products valued in Dollar,  but I also received my first bonus in DOLLARS paid instantly as my wife invested too.

Now, I no longer bemoan the falling Naira because the higher the exchange rate the more money in Naira I make.

Check this out:
As at today, the Naira dollar exchange rate is N440 to the dollar
if someone invests $1000 in the business through me, I automatically and instantly earn $294
294 x 440 = N129,360

Now, that's just for one person and just for one day
You can imagine if I am able to prospect 4 persons in a month to invest $1000

Let's even say that I am unable to prospect someone with $1000 and that I can only prospect someone with $90

So, if someone invests $90 in the business through me, I immediately earn $30
30 x 440 = N13, 200

So if in a week I am able to prospect 4 persons to invest $90, I earn $120 which converted to Naira is N52, 800

They said minimum wage is N18, 000.00 PER MONTH but with this business I can make 3 times the minimum wage in just one week, all thanks to the Naira - Dollar exchange rate!!!

So, are you still earning in Naira and feeling big, I'm sorry to disappoint you but even if you earn N200, 000 in a month, it is only $455 (going by today's exchange rate and its value fluctuates on daily basis)

So let me invite to come invest with us and start earning big in Dollars

The Company is Phytoscience

And the products we share are made from plant stem cells and manufactured in Switzerland (the home of quality)

Come join us
Remember "had I known, always comes at last"

You can call us on +234818-991-5555 or send an sms


#HopeForAllDiseases

No comments

Theme images by caracterdesign. Powered by Blogger.