Phytoscience - We Are Simply Unstoppable




For the past 16 years, I have been involved with over 10 MLM Companies.

The first one I joined, had so expensive products that my wife and I had to "dash out" the products in order for them not to expire on our hands and become useless; be rest assured that after the first go, we did not continue.

Then we joined another where an ailment had more than 6 products to manage it and each product had to be taken about 2 caps three times daily meaning that one would have to take between 15 and 18 capsules daily to manage their ailment, suffice it to say that patient compliance was very poor.

Then we joined another where we were promised that the compensation plan was out of this world, we believed and went to work but little did we know that to really enjoy the compensation plan, one had to keep buying products on monthly basis whether they needed them or not and for any month one does not buy products - he or she would LOSE their commission - it was frustrating.

And then we joined another, and another and yet another just looking for the 'MLM Eldorado"

There was one that I joined and made the Manager status within one month after spending a whopping sum of money; but I was beaten flat when the week after I made the Manager Status, the Company's products became like pure water as they appeared on every nungu and street corner being hawked by persons who have no idea what networking business is all about.  To tell you that I lost money is just stating the obvious.

And so when someone mentioned Phytoscience to me as the MLM Last Bus stop, I was like "they have come again"

Then another person told me that the Phytoscience Compensation Plan was simply out of this world - I told her not to bother, because I was not yet ready to leave this world (hahahaahahahahhaah)

Then another person came to me again with the same story but this time, that the Bonus payment was IMMEDIATE and that there's no waiting for month end - hmmmmm, I was like, is that possible? She told me to "come and see"

What determined me was when one young man came to me and said, "Sir, if you are not in Phytoscience, then you are not appropriately channeling your medical knowledge because Phytoscience is all about Plant Stem Cell Therapy and as a Medical Doctor, you are better suited to explain that to people"
I felt a bit insulted by that statement and decided to really find out what this Phytoscience is all about.

I researched Stem Cell Therapy, I researched Plant Stem Cell Therapy, I researched Phytoscience, I researched Mibelle Biochemistry Group, I researched all researchables on Phytoscience and others and came out with the informed opinion that not only is the Company real but the Plant Stem Cell Therapy is the in-thing now in the management of most exotic, chronic and degenerative medical conditions.

And so, I pitched tent with Phytoscience and I have not looked back since then.

And did what I heard about it turn out to be true?

*Yes it is true that Phytoscience is the MLM Last Bus Stop (infact I regard it as a Hybrid-MLM)
*Yes it is true that Phytoscience's Compensation Plan is simply out of the world ( I really had to keep my head within the planet to absorb that when I got my first bonus)
*Yes it is true that you don't have to wait for the month to end to receive your bonus, as you are placing someone's investment, you are IMMEDIATELY receiving your bonus
*Yes it is true that you are paid in DOLLARS and in this economic depression Nigeria is right now, 100 dollars is a whole lot of money

But it's not just money, it's the testimonies that are accompanying the use of the products - persons who have been battling with hypertension, diabetes, ulcers, diabetic foot, e.t.c. are really heaving sighs of relief as the products have helped to relieve them of their health stress and also saving them money.

So, if you have heard of Phytoscience and still standing on the sideline, no need to continue doing that - join the train without further delay.

Phytoscience is heading up and we simply are UNSTOPPABLE

Join us


#HopeForAllDiseases

No comments

Theme images by caracterdesign. Powered by Blogger.