Testimony - Hypertensive Crisis Resolved





I am so overwhelmed by the wonderful thing that God did for me through the Double Stem Cell product of Phytoscience and I am giving this testimony to His Glory.

15 years ago, I was diagnosed as a hypertensive.

At first, I rejected it, denied it, did all the affirmations of good health as taught by my Pastors but some months later, my head was going to burst from headache, when I reported to the Hospital, they found out that the blood pressure had hit the roof and that if I don't start medication, I might have a stroke which may be very dangerous.

And so ..................

Please click HERE to continue reading this very interesting testimony

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful testimony. Hoping that other people would benefit from the same product

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by caracterdesign. Powered by Blogger.